Thursday, October 14, 2010

Christmas Stuff!

So, it seems like I'm going to be making a lot of scarves for my Christmas gifts! I will also be making my Nana a crocheted flag of Italy. My entire Dad's side is Italian, and we treasure that part of our heritage, and so I'm sure my Nana will love that gift!
Christmas... one of my favorite times of year. The music, the smells, the movies. It's just a very special time in my heart. I have very good memories of Christmas pasts, and I'm looking forward to this year even more because it is my first Christmas as a high schooler, and I'm looking to get a little more creative with my gifts! It's also just a special feeling that you get when the holidays begin to roll around; I don't really know how to explain it, it's just a special feeling you get! Well, as the holidays get closer, what are you guys doing?
God's Blessings!
~Megan~

No comments:

Post a Comment