Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Welcome to my Blog!

Hi blog readers! As you probably know from my blog title, my personality cannot be described in one word. Basically, I'm going to use this blog as a journal for all my activities that fit into all my different personas.
Today I was mostly the artsy, creative side of myself. I am an avid knitter and crocheter, and that is mostly what I like to craft with, yarn! So a few months ago I started knitting a baby blanket just for kicks (I'm barely a freshman in high school, it's definitely not for me!), and it kind got pushed to the side. So, as a challenge, I want to finish all of my projects before starting any new projects. And finishing this blanket is just one of those many projects. It's not even close to being halfway done, so I've a long ways to go before it's done, but I'm determined to finish it! I don't know when it'll be done, but it will get done! So that was me playing with the artsy side of me.
God's Blessings!

1 comment:

  1. I think we all have many sides to us. I am like you that I can have toooo many projects going at once but that's how my "creative muse" works!
    Don't forget that creating is to be enjoyed and not a race to finish everything, it's the journey that inspires us, not always the destination.
    Love your blog. Keep up the good work and don't forget to post pictures of your creations!

    ReplyDelete